Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One.

This is it. It is the first day of a new year and I'm going to give in, I'm going to try to change because it seems like a convenient time to do so.
I'm purging myself of everything about me that I don't like. My negativity, my stubborness, my one track mind... screw it. Screw it all. I want to be happy and I damn well deserve it. That feeling I get when I drive at night with all my windows down, the way I feel when I'm walking in the rain, the times where breathing fresh air feels fantastic, randomly laughing at myself and the silly things that I do, enjoying my own company, wanting everything to be moving in slow motion, and the happiness you get when you close your eyes and everything for that moment seems right. Seems real.
I want that every day,
and I'm not going to stop until it's mine.

death cab for cutie, i will possess your heart:
http://www.last.fm/music/Death+Cab+for+Cutie/_/I+Will+Possess+Your+Heart

No comments: